This Two-Piece set of Sargent World Sport Performance Motorcycle Seats will fit the Yamaha Tracer 900 & 900 GT from 2019 onwards.
This seat will NOT fit the earlier Tracers.
The Sargent Yamaha Tracer 900/900 GT seats are shown in with both the CarbonFX seat insert fabric and the Special Edition DTX/Gripzone fabrics.
Continuing in our tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to offer the two-piece World Sport Performance Seat set for the 2019+ Yamaha Tracer 900/900 GT.
Utilising the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, World Sport seat pans are precision-moulded for superior fit and are outfitted with quality hardware (where applicable).
The Tracer World Sport seats feature our injection-moulded PolyTec Seat Base Pans. This super-tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional high-performance seat foundation.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities.
The seat foam is wider than stock OEM and contoured for enhanced lateral support with a level, wider and slightly cupped foam shape that distributes pressure evenly and eliminates hot spots.
Together with our patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology, you'll be ready to conquer the longest rides with ease.
The World Sport Seats for the Yamaha Tracer 900/900 GT features our marine-grade, UV-stabilised, colour-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam.
The upholstery is virtually maintenance free, requiring only periodic washing as usual.
NOTE: These are complete replacement seats, not re-modelled OEM seats
• Gel-Free! Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
• Patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology featuring hidden central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points on both the front and rear seating area. With this patented technology, the elements are moulded into the foam just below the surface, resulting in a unified foam cushion - without seams or glue joints - for optimal comfort and performance.
• Light-weight, precision-moulded design installs and adjusts just like stock (OEM hardware on front seat will need to be transferred).
• PolyTec injection-moulded rear seat pan features OEM tool storage area and Sargent LED Flashlight.
• "Wider-than-stock" front and rear seat base pans offer extra support for our wider foam platform.
• Offered in a Regular Height with seat height adjustability just like stock.
• Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX or Duratex vinyl seating inserts and matte black trim.
• Optional colour or contrasting piping available.
• Optional Superior Heat Technology - Our proprietary heat pads are moulded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilises a thin Conformable Film Element and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance and comfort. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller and you’ll be ready for whatever the weather throws your way.
Seat Installation Instructions
Click on the image to see the PDF file
| YAMAHA TRACER 900/900 GT Seat Installation Instructions
Front Seat Fit Explanation
Click on the image to see the PDF file
| YAMAHA TRACER 900/900 GT Front Seat Fit Explanation
It's what's on the inside that counts.
Introducing Zone Suspension with Body Contour Technology.
• Body Contour and Pressure Absorbing Layer. A special layer of visco-elastic foam (or memory foam) absorbs your unique body shape and pressure points to help eliminate “hot spots." Completely encapsulated just below the surface, this unique construction technique protects this special foam from undue wear - allowing it to do its job - without the stark transitions or connecting seams that would otherwise compromise integrity and comfort.
• Super Cell Atomic Foam. The foam that made us famous still forms the basis for all of our seats today. Our proprietary formulation has the perfect blend of firmness and spring-suspension performance. Each bike-specific shape is designed for optimal ergonomics, pressure distribution and support. And our foam product is Gel-free, so it won't suffer from the thermal retention issues or excess weight of Gel.
• Central Pressure-Relief Channel. A central pressure-relief channel is incorporated to relieve pressure on the body’s perineum area.
• M1 Aplix Seam Technology. Glueing upholstery to the foam can result in a foam cushion that is too hard. Our seat construction allows the upholstery to float, permitting the foam and upholstery to move independently for maximum suspension value and long-term product integrity. When “deep-contour seams” are necessary, we utilise our M1 Aplix seam technology. The result? No glue to come loose and no wires to cause discomfort.
• Superior Heat Technology. Our heat pads are moulded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilises a thin Flex-Film and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Fibre Core Technology for optimal comfort and performance. On a motorcycle, ambient temperatures can swing rapidly. So, by combining this technology with our Advanced Heat Control Unit, you’ll be ready for whatever the weather throws your way with precise temperature control right at your finger tips.
Patent No. US9138062 B2
International patents pending.
There are two fabric choices for this seat:
The Standard fabric, known as CarbonFX (or CFX).
There is also the Special Editon of the seats which feature Duratex (DTX)) fabric for the main seating area (the Insert) together with Gripzone fabric for each of the side panels by the knees.
Apart from the look of fabric, the seats are identical in shape, ergonomics and comfort.
The Duratex has slightly more grip than the CarbonFX and the Gripzone has much more grip.
Click on the image to see detailed Seat Fabric Information (opens in a new tab)
The height of the Front, Rider seat for the Yamaha Tracer 900/900 GT is comparable to the OEM seat, but with better weight distribution and support.
The height adjustability of the OEM seat is retained.
Reach to the ground may be slightly increased due to the extra width of the seat between the thighs.
Add-On Heat for Sargent seats
The heat is provided by a special unobtrusive fine gauge wire element which does not compromise comfort.
The Add-On heat package of Control and Installation Kit includes a built in relay and in-line fuse for safety, and is installed "switched" so there is no danger of battery drain when the bike is turned off.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat Control.
Each heated zone draws approximately 2 amps (or 24 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 4 amps (or 48 watts) at full power.
Our new "Advanced Comfort Control" offers maximum comfort, delivering a fully variable range of heat from Off to Full Power and anywhere in between.
Unlike competitive products which are just simple on or off bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our Control supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions.
The Control is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view using the enclosed Velcro strips.
The adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact heat setting, and is visible day or night.
PLEASE VIEW OUR COVID-19 STATEMENT FOR THE CURRENT DELIVERY INFORMATION: BY CLICKING HERE