The Ducati Diavel 2011+ World Sport Performance Motorcycle Seat is shown with the CarbonFX insert and Ducati Red as well as Black piping.
The Ducati Diavel 2011+ seat features our Precision-engineered, lightweight, tough, PVC Acrylic Alloy Seat Pan for superior fit and is outfitted with high-quality hardware.
This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional high-performance seat foundation.
Utilising the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-moulded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well-suited for maximum long distance comfort. The seat foam is contoured for enhanced lateral support and a more neutral seating angle allowing full use of the seating area.
Additionally, the passenger area has been enhanced for added comfort, while still accommodating the OEM rear cowl
In addition, the World Sport Seat for the Ducati Diavel features our marine-grade, UV-stabilised, colour-coordinated upholstery.
These materials are hand-sewn and installed specifically to maximise the suspension qualities of the Super Cell Atomic Foam, and they are virtually maintenance free.
The upholstery is virtually maintenance free, requiring only periodic washing as usual.
This World Sport Performance Seat features the following:
• Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
• Patent-Pending Zone Suspension Technology featuring hidden central pressure relief channel plus a special internal visco-elastic "in-molded" layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points on the front seating area.
• Enhanced passenger comfort without compromising aesthetics.
• Light-weight, precision-made PVC Acrylic Alloy plastic seat design installs just like stock.
• Under-the-seat features include storage for the OEM Tool Holder and built-in LED flashlight holder. Sargent LED flashlight (included).
• Offered in two seat heights - Standard, which is comparable to the OEM seat, and a High Version for better leg extension.
• Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts and black trim.
• A choice of Black, Red or Silver welt.
• Custom upholstery options available (for an additional charge).
• Optional Sargent Complete Heat Upgrade available for both the the front and rear seating positions with embedded Fine Wire Flex Pad for added stability, flexibility, and comfort - a Sargent exclusive!
Seat Height Comparison Information
The World Sport Performance Seat for the Ducati Diavel offers a wider, slightly dished seating contour to minimise pressure points, and offers slightly better reach for the rider than the OEM seat heights.NOTE:
Actual "seat to ground" dimensions may vary depending on rider weight, anatomy, and motorcycle suspension settings.
DUCATI DIAVEL 2011+
Seat Height Comparison Sheets
Click on the image to see the foam comparison sheet
(opens in a new Tab)
|Add-On Heat for Sargent seats
The heat is provided by a special unobtrusive fine gauge wire element which does not compromise comfort.
The Add-On heat package of Control and Installation Kit includes a built in relay and in-line fuse for safety, and is installed "switched" so there is no danger of battery drain when the bike is turned off.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat Control.
Each heated zone draws approximately 2 amps (or 24 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 4 amps (or 48 watts) at full power.
Our new "Advanced Comfort Control" offers maximum comfort, delivering a fully variable range of heat from Off to Full Power and anywhere in between.
Unlike competitive products which are just simple on or off bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our Control supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions.
The Control is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view using the enclosed Velcro strips.
The adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in an LED bar graph that shows the exact heat setting, and is visible day or night.
Mounts for the Heat Control are available separately: HERE
PLEASE NOTE: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE CURRENT STOCK LEVEL INFORMATION.
PLEASE VIEW OUR DELIVERY INFORMATION: BY CLICKING HERE