IMPORTANT NOTE: This seat is NOT suitable for the MT-09 TRACER 2018.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This seat will NOT fit the MT-09 2013+.
The Yamaha MT-09 Tracer 2015+ World Sport Performance Motorcycle Seat is shown with the Performance Plus fabric seat insert and Red piping.
For details on Performance Plus fabrics, click the Seat Fabric Tab.
Utilising the latest design techniques, exacting manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-moulded for superior fit and installs just like the stock seat (no additional hardware required).
The MT-09 Tracer seat features our injection moulded Polytec seat base pan.
This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional high-performance seat foundation.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities.
The seat foam is wider than stock and contoured for enhanced lateral support with a level, wider and slightly cupped foam shape that distributes pressure evenly and eliminates hot spots.
Together with our patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology, you'll be ready to conquer the longest rides with ease.
The World Sport Seat for the Yamaha MT-09 Tracer features our marine-grade, UV-stabilised, colour-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximise the qualities of the Super Cell Foam.
In addition, the upholstery is virtually maintenance free, requiring only periodic washing as usual.
The optional Heat upgrade is available for both the front and rear seats.
This World Sport Performance Seat has the following features:
• Gel-Free! Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
• Patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology featuring hidden central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points on the front and rear seating area. With this patented technology, the elements are moulded into the foam just below the surface, resulting in a unified foam cushion - without seams or glue joints - for optimal comfort and performance.
• Light-weight, precision-moulded design installs and adjusts just like stock (OEM hardware will need to be transferred).
• PolyTec injection-moulded rear seat pan features OEM tool storage area and Sargent LED Flashlight.
• "Wider-than-stock" front and rear seat base pans to offer extra support for our wider foam platform.
• Offered in a Regular Height with seat height adjustability just like stock.
• Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts with black welt and matte black trim.
• Optional colour or contrasting welt available.
• Superior Heat Technology - Our optional proprietary heat pads are moulded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilises a thin Conformable Film Element and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance and comfort. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller and you’ll be ready for whatever the weather throws your way.
The Performance Plus fabrics give a little more grip than CarbonFX and a more rugged look.
The seat insert (the portion the rider sits on) is in Duratex fabric, while the front side panels are in Gripzone (also known as SlipNot)
The seats are finished with beautiful, extra-tough double stitching for a seat built to last with rugged good looks too!
And, it's virtually maintenance-free.
to view the seat fabric information
Add-On Heat for Sargent seats
The heat is provided by a special unobtrusive fine gauge wire element which does not compromise comfort.
The Add-On heat package of Control and Installation Kit includes a built in relay and in-line fuse for safety, and is installed "switched" so there is no danger of battery drain when the bike is turned off.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat Control.
Each heated zone draws approximately 2 amps (or 24 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 4 amps (or 48 watts) at full power.
Our new "Advanced Comfort Control" offers maximum comfort, delivering a fully variable range of heat from Off to Full Power and anywhere in between.
Unlike competitive products which are just simple on or off bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our Control supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions.
The Control is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view using the enclosed Velcro strips.
The adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact heat setting, and is visible day or night.
New from Sargent - the Sargent Heat Controller Mount.
This mount is designed to be mounted under the base of one of the handlebar mirrors, placing the Heat Controller in the perfect position for ease of access.
Manufactured from high-grade stainless steel.
Includes stainless steel plate, M/F velcro fastener and clips.
Nothing comes close the versatility and range of motion of the Sargent EM-5 Backrest!
This revolutionary backrest system solves the problem of fixed backrests that may or may not be in the "right spot".
The EM-5 offers amazing flexibility for perfect positioning and maximum comfort.
Light-weight and precision-made by Sargent Cycle Products.
Easy 5-way adjustability for maximum ergonomic positioning.
Quick change technology allows "on the fly" adjustability with no tools required. Simply loosen the hand knobs (even with a gloved hand) and quickly make large or small adjustments in multiple directions, up, down, forward, backward and pivot.
Super Cell Atomic Foam construction provides superior comfort and even pressure distribution.
Available in a choice of upholstery options.Choice of Fabric
There are two choices of fabric covering available for the EM-5 Backrest:
- The standard Sargent seat fabric of the CarbonFX finish, with Topstitch (i.e. No Piping)
- The Sargent DTX fabric (which is part of the Special Edition), with Topstitch (No piping)
Please choose the finish you would like from the Drop-down.
Passenger Backrest Fitting Instructions
Click on the image to see the PDF file (opens in a new window/tab)
Yamaha MT09 & Tracer Passenger Backrest Fitting Instructions
Sargent seats with the most popular piping colours are generally available from stock.
However, as is inevitable with such a wide range, an item may not be in stock.
For an item not in stock, it may already be backordered from the USA Factory so delivery time could be as little as 1 week.
For those items not already backordered from the USA manufacturer, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.Currently, for orders placed between November 22nd and January 6th 2020 inclusive, if the item ordered is NOT in stock, delivery should be DURING the week BEGINNING January 27th 2020.
Currently, for orders placed between January 7th and January 26th 2020 inclusive, if the item ordered is NOT in stock, delivery should be DURING the week BEGINNING February 17th 2020.
Once you have placed your order, we will advise you of the stock status within 2 Working Days.
If you have a holiday planned, or another deadline, please be sure to order in plenty of time.
Please Click HERE
for full Delivery Information