The BMW F750/F850 GS / F850 GS Adventure 2018+ Adventure/Enduro style seat features our injection-moulded PolyTec seat base pan incorporating our NEW rechargeable focussing LED Flashlight.
Utilising the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-moulded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware.
Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The World Sport Seat for the F750/F850 GS 2018+ Adventure/Enduro style features our marine-grade, UV-stabilised, colour-coordinated upholstery which is hand-sewn specifically to maximise the qualities of the Super Cell Atomic Foam.
The seat is available in either the standard CarbonFX seat insert fabric, or the Performance Plus Duratex (DTX) fabric.
The upholstery is virtually maintenance free, requiring only periodic washing as usual.
• Enduro style seat - excellent for off-road riding.
• Gel-Free! Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
• Patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology featuring hidden central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points on the front and rear seating area. With this patented technology, the elements are moulded into the foam just below the surface, resulting in a unified foam cushion - without seams or glue joints - for optimal comfort and performance.
• Light-weight, precision-moulded seat pan design installs just like the stock OEM seat.
• Improved seat angle which eliminates forward slope and provides a more neutral seating angle for driver and passenger.
• Widened and slightly concave shape to increase contact area and better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
• Injection-moulded PolyTec seat base pan features our NEW Rechargeable, Focusing LED Flashlight built right into the Sargent seat pan - always handy!
• Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX or Duratex vinyl seating inserts with black piping and matte black trim.
• Optional colour or contrasting piping available (additional charge applies).
• Optional Superior Heat Technology - our proprietary heat pads are moulded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilises a thin Conformable Film Element and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance and comfort. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller and you’ll be ready for whatever the weather throws your way.
• Fully assembled and ready to install - right out of the box.
Click on the image to view the seat Instruction Sheet
(opens in a new Tab)
There are two fabric choices for this seat:
The Standard fabric, known as CarbonFX (or CFX), which is shown in most of the images.
There is also the Performance Plus seat, which use the Duratex fabric (or DTX) and is priced at an additional £22.00 inc vat over the CFX seat with Black piping.
This additional cost includes either black or colour piping - colour piping is not an additional cost with the Performance Plus version.
Images 3, 11 & 12 above show the Performance Plus version of the seat.
For the Performance Plus seat, the upper part of the seat, the Insert, is in the DTX fabric, the front panels between the knees are in Gripzone fabric, while the rest of the side panels are in the usual standard smooth fabric (the same as used for the sides of the standard CarbonFX seat).
The Duratex fabric is grippier than the CarbonFX - quite a few riders choose this if they don't want to be able slide around on the seat easily.
However, Duratex is not a non-slip fabric, like for example a suede finish.
The Gripzone fabric is grippier than the Duratex and is only suitable for the area gripped by the knees.
Apart from the fabric, the seats are identical in shape, ergonomics and comfort.
Click on the image to see detailed Seat Fabric Information
(opens in a new tab - scroll down the page to see the images)
The height of the Sargent seat is nominally the same as the OEM BMW seat.
Reach to the ground may be slightly increased due to the extra width of the Sargent seat.
Add-On Heat for Sargent seats
The heat is provided by a special unobtrusive fine gauge wire element which does not compromise comfort.
The Add-On heat package of Control and Installation Kit includes a built in relay and in-line fuse for safety, and is installed "switched" so there is no danger of battery drain when the bike is turned off.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat Control.
Each heated zone draws approximately 2 amps (or 24 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 4 amps (or 48 watts) at full power.
Our new "Advanced Comfort Control" offers maximum comfort, delivering a fully variable range of heat from Off to Full Power and anywhere in between.
Unlike competitive products which are just simple on or off bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our Control supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions.
The Control is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view using the enclosed Velcro strips.
The adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact heat setting, and is visible day or night.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE CURRENT STOCK LEVEL INFORMATION.
PLEASE VIEW OUR DELIVERY INFORMATION: BY CLICKING HERE